1. Parent/s please fill-in and submit the official withdrawal request form in the Al Rawabi Private School – Admissions Department.
2. Parent/s need to ensure that there are no more pending school fees and clearance / final report card from Student Affairs have been received.
3. Bring a copy of the latest/final report card to be attached in the request form, if collected.
4. The withdrawal letter will be ready within 2 school working days, to be collected in Al Rawabi Private School – Admissions Department.
5. For further information, please contact the Admission Department or send your inquiry to email@example.com.
AL RAWABI PRIVATE SCHOOL was established in 1997 with 25 Kindergarten students in a small villa in Grnata, Kingdom of Bahrain. Today, AL RAWABI PRIVATE SCHOOL provides high quality education at an affordable cost for nearly two thousand students. We believe that the aim of education should be to promote a balanced development of the mental, emotional, physical, social, moral and spiritual aspects of our children.