1. Students will not be automatically registered for School Year 2023-2024. To renew students’ registration, log-in to your Powerschool Account, and follow the instructions given in this link https://bit.ly/3H50il1
2. Pay the Learning Resources Fee to confirm registration through SADAD.
3. Email confirmation will be received, within three school working days, to notify that the registration is successful.
4. Please note that slots are limited in every grade.
5. For S.Y. 2023-2024 – Grade 1, Grade 7, Grade 10 students, please submit the completed MOH – Health Report to School to Al Rawabi Private School – Admission Department on or before 31st August 2023.
This can be acquired by setting an appointment with your respective Health Centres.
Note: This is a requirement from the Ministry of Health.
Please click below link to download form/letter/procedure from Ministry of Health.
5. For any further information, please contact the Admission Department or send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find the instructions by clicking the buttons below.
AL RAWABI PRIVATE SCHOOL was established in 1997 with 25 Kindergarten students in a small villa in Grnata, Kingdom of Bahrain. Today, AL RAWABI PRIVATE SCHOOL provides high quality education at an affordable cost for nearly two thousand students. We believe that the aim of education should be to promote a balanced development of the mental, emotional, physical, social, moral and spiritual aspects of our children.